Supplementary Protection Certificates
Supplementary Protection Certificates (SPCs) database for agrochemicals.
SPCs extend the life of a patent for up to a maximum of five years and are granted on a national basis, the SPC database, first established in 1997, is updated on a monthly basis for 31 European countries.
Prior to entry into the EU market it is essential to establish when the patent for the active ingredient, mixture products or other secondary patents expires and, in addition, if SPCs were granted and whether these have now expired.
EMR provides a bespoke service whereby it will search the database for clients, for example, searching for prothioconazole results in 115 SPCs for the active ingredient and mixture products:-
- Prothioconazole + bixafen
- Prothioconazole + bixafen + spiroxamine
- Prothioconazole + bixafen + tebuconazole
- Prothioconazole + fluopyram
- Prothioconazole + fluopyram + tebuconazole
- Prothioconazole + fluopyram + fluoxastrobin + tebuconazole
- Prothioconazole + fluoxastrobin
- Prothioconazole + fluoxastrobin + bixafen
- Prothioconazole + imidacloprid
- Prothioconazole + pencycuron
- Prothioconazole + tebuconazole
- Prothioconazole + spiroxamine
- Prothioconazole + triadimenol + triazoxide
To see the data as presented follow this link:
For further details E-mail email@example.com