EMR Provides Consultancy Services Targeted at Discovering New Opportunities in the Agrochemical Industry
EMR provides consultancy services to assist clients to develop strategies which will capitalise on the changing agrochemical business environment.
The current buoyant market of increasing farm incomes and high demand for food and hence for crop protection products, has resulted in many opportunities for growth. EMR has the knowledge and an extensive network of contacts throughout the world of agrochemicals to assist companies to identify growth opportunities, including product and company acquisition targets.
Ongoing agrochemical consultancy projects with a variety of international companies include:
- identifying relevant patents to ensure clients do not infringe
- analysis of company acquisition targets
- competitor analysis
- identifying alternative sources for agrochemical active ingredients
- product costing and partnering projects
- creating customised databases
- identifying strategies for new product development.